Beneficial kitchen & bath improvements

Keep Coming Back

Categories

Kitchen and bath remodeling
powered by

My Blog

Beneficial kitchen & bath improvements

Homeowners of any age or handicap can benefit by incorporating innovative designs into their home improvement plans, creating not only a stylish environment reflective of how they live today, but also a safe and comfortable home for years to come. Following are home modification suggestions for two key areas of any home, the kitchen and bath:

In The Kitchen
  • Under-cabinet task lighting brightens counter tops, lessening eyestrain.
  • Pull-down shelving removes effort from pantry access.
  • Slide-out drawers eliminate the need to twist or bend to access pots and pans.
  • Elevated dishwashers reduce stooping or bending.
  • "D" shaped cabinet and drawer pulls are easier to grasp.
  • Anti-scald faucets reduce the risk of hot water burns for everyone.
  • 36 inch counter top heights reduces back strain and promotes easier access.
  • Adjustable counter tops offer added flexibility and convenience of access.
  • Softer, natural flooring reduces back and foot strain for periods of standing.

In The Bath
  • Motion-sensing faucets are ideal for those suffering with arthritis.
  • Sinks and vanities should be placed at a comfortable height.
  • Lever style handles on faucets and doors make it easier at any age.
  • Smooth counter edges prevent bumps and bruises.
  • Strategically placed grab bars in the shower reduce fall risk for both young and old.
  • 17 inch toilet height offers maximum ease and comfort.
  • Bath and shower chairs or built-in benches add extra comfort and convenience for all.

Many of these suggested improvements are required for the handicap homeowner however, they all have beneficial uses for everyone in the home with or without disabilities and of any age.

38 Comments to Beneficial kitchen & bath improvements:

Comments RSS
Geoffrey Bradley on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:13 AM
Kitchen & bathroom is a heart of a home. Kitchen & bath improvements are so important to us all. There is a good info about kitchen and bathroom which is so helpful to me. Thanks...

Alfred Door on Sunday, May 15, 2016 6:44 AM
Hiya, it was a really awesome experience for me when I visited your website. I hope you don't mind if I congratulate you on the high quality of your work and to send you bon chance with it as you progress from now on. It was a pleasure to explore your site and I will without a doubt be stopping by again soon to find how you are doing. Take care and I shall see you here soon - Camryn Guitar

Alfonso Jarvis on Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:33 PM
Superb content! I was looking forward this type of post. Your write up is really so much informative and carries huge tips to modify our kitchen and bath. Thanks for this allocation.

best tours china on Sunday, April 14, 2013 1:42 AM
Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I would like to put in writing like this moreover ?taking time and precise effort to make a very good article?but what can I say?I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

train from chengdu to tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:12 AM
You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I find this topic to be actually one thing which I think I would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely large for me. I am having a look ahead on your subsequent post, I will try to get the dangle of it!

tequilastravel on Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:42 PM
I like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the very good works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

Kennith Epstein on Monday, November 04, 2013 2:59 AM
It also need to consider

ekowitryny.eu on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 2:57 PM
the top brand names in?

Residential cleaning sacramento on Saturday, February 22, 2014 4:24 AM
I agree with each and every conclusions made on this topic. It is really very informative.......Beneficial kitchen & bath improvements. Thanks for sharing.keep it up..............

rental cleaning sydney on Thursday, May 01, 2014 7:32 AM
It is an enormously inspiring post like Beneficial kitchen & bath improvements .I am totally pleased by your excellent work. It contains really very useful information. Looking forward for your next post.keep it up

link on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 8:38 PM
the accommodation, without any one?

Kasino on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 5:31 AM
guest come to feel for progressive and?

pedicure on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 8:36 AM
A couple phrases by using glass tiles?

Frank on Friday, August 08, 2014 11:42 AM
person possesses a personal preference of?

obozy dla dzieci on Monday, August 11, 2014 9:43 AM
which is without a doubt definitely?

auto title loans mobile on Sunday, September 28, 2014 9:45 AM
The straightforwardness of change and banishing individual using appearance, from every angle, to be so out of date once staying alarm to the Jones es may well be a mode Associate in Nursing excess of are unwilling to intrude on free from. its protected to say that its exact to say that its day credits that have revised into a way of life by stamping on for one then falling into an under control cycle for the guideline up consumerism controlled by our accomplices?

telicando marafecco on Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:45 PM
Der Liquiditaetsengpass ist kann eine sein Faktor von past . Der Anfang wird Sie mit Anregungen Basis die groessten erhaeltlich Informationen und Fakten.

shop online watches on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 11:05 PM
I appreciate, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

swiss watch company on Thursday, January 01, 2015 5:13 PM
I would like to show some thanks to this writer for rescuing me from this incident. As a result of checking throughout the internet and meeting ideas that were not helpful, I thought my life was well over. Living without the strategies to the difficulties you have solved all through this review is a serious case, as well as ones which might have adversely affected my entire career if I had not come across the blog. Your personal competence and kindness in handling all areas was valuable. I'm not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come across such a solution like this. I am able to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks very much for the impressive and amazing help. I will not think twice to propose your site to anyone who should get direction about this subject.

Marcellus Donivan on Thursday, October 01, 2015 6:33 AM
be some supplements?

Aubrey Baskette on Friday, October 02, 2015 9:35 AM
both type and internal?

Ermelinda Edouard on Friday, October 02, 2015 5:16 PM
On finally, the Internet?

Yuri Vintila on Friday, October 02, 2015 11:21 PM
it must be established at?

Norman Watsky on Saturday, October 03, 2015 3:48 AM
no little expense?

Valentine Lamberth on Saturday, October 03, 2015 8:54 PM
do don�t you have to appear far too far?

Freeman Barthell on Saturday, October 03, 2015 9:17 PM
The most in-demand and even practical?

Elza Gallegher on Sunday, October 04, 2015 11:26 AM
find over the interesting?

Benton Cassella on Sunday, October 04, 2015 6:32 PM
potential thief and the interior?

Jesus Mccaskell on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 9:58 AM
Relying on the usual?

Trent Comstock on Thursday, October 15, 2015 7:11 AM
doors and additionally windows?

Curtis Carmichael on Thursday, October 15, 2015 8:33 AM
the best providers in?

Sol Meinen on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:01 PM
If a person is known for a knack for?

Terry Drozdowicz on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:49 PM
not needs to be difficult?

Cassaundra Voltin on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 7:53 AM
The effective guidelines and support?

Watson on Monday, June 04, 2018 1:16 AM
I always get something new from your blogs. Thanks for sharing!

chicken recipes on Saturday, March 23, 2019 3:12 AM
Chicken Tikka is a conventional and very fashionable Indian Chicken dish which is satisfied full of flavor & color.The word ‘Tikka” means pieces, bits or chunks. In this simple to cook dish, chicken lumps are marinated in particular spices & yoghurt and grilled on skewers untill it is brown and tender.

tableclothsfactory on Saturday, June 01, 2019 9:55 PM